Saturday, July 14, 2012

Some More Photographic Silliness…

Dear Friends,


In casting about for a cheap or free alternative to Photoshop I've had the chance to "finger paint" with a palette of tools. None on their own really fits the bill, but it's been fun to play with my Mac's FaceTime camera and various digital widgets. I'm still looking forward to Digimage's update to ColorIt. Yes, still waiting for that excellent, reasonably priced and bloatware free software to come to the latest OS X. Yes, I've played around with GIMP. It's excellent, free and overloaded with features that I don't need for my humble purposes.

SCS

© Solomon

1 comment:

  1. Found a fine, inexpensive program. It's called Acorn ($50) and perfectly fits the bill. Thanks go to Jeff Potter for the tip!

    ReplyDelete